More than a month after Chinese tennis player Peng Shuai accused former Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli of sexually assaulting her on Weibo, she suddenly changed her mind and said she had never accused anyone of sexual assault. Peng Shuai was interviewed by media outside
China for the first time on Sunday
She told Singapore’s that she Slovenia Phone Number had never said or written that anyone sexually assaulted her, and said that she had been living at her home in Beijing and had not been subjected to any sexual assault. People monitor, they are very free. Peng Shuai appeared in Shanghai on the 19th with several former athletes including
Chinese basketball star Yao Ming to watch the
FIS Urban Cross Country Skiing China Tour Shanghai Yangpu Station”. The video of Lianhe Zaobao shows that Peng Shuai and his party watched the game in the guest viewing area of the bleachers on the fifth floor of the stadium. And the whole process took about 20 minutes.
Lianhe Zaobao and gave the reporter a brief video interview. She emphasized: “First of all, I want to emphasize that I have never said or written that anyone sexually assaulted me. This point should be emphasized very clearly. Regarding Weibo, the first issue is my personal privacy, which many people misunderstand. ,
so there is no such distorted interpretation. When a reporter asked Peng Shuai whether the Chinese state media. CGTN published the email she wrote to Steve Simon president of the International Women’s Tennis Association last month. She posted it herself, Peng Shuai said that the Chinese email was written by herself, but because she It is not possible to translate Chinese into English, so the English translation published by
CGTN “doesn’t have any message difference” with the email she wrote in Chinese. Peng Shuai said in the video: “The Chinese mail is completely from my own will.”