That is why they share stories from within the company about the people, values, possibilities and innovation. With these kinds of stories you show what you have to offer as an employer and what you mean to the world. In it, a human and simple approach beats business and complex content. By strengthening your reputation in this way, you can also make your company more attractive to new employees in the current war for talent .
The first tip from the session that I would like to share with you is: work with fixed formats. This allows you to keep an overview of which topics you post, it is easier to plan content and you create recognizability (ie: trust!) with your target group. Another good learning is that you can tell one story from multiple perspectives. Your content , as it were . Share the same message in a different guise on different channels that match your perspective. On to an even stronger reputation!
3. Increase diversity within your organization
The content you post also affects your image and reputation, which in turn affects the people who come to your organization. Companies with a lot of diversity in the workplace are more IT Directors Managers Email Lists creative, understand developments in the market better and often have higher turnover. Moreover, employees are more satisfied and loyal and our reputation. More than enough reasons to increase diversity, right?
Increasing diversity starts with inclusive communication. Filling in this inclusive communf Randstad shares in her talk how you can ensure a match between your brand and society by promoting inclusivity and diversity, thereby increasing your reach.
8 steps to form
- Be open to learning. Chances are you’ll make a mistake along the way, and that’s okay. Learn from it and see it as an opportunity to make improvements.
- Expand your own consciousness. Inclusive communication starts with yourself: you have to be aware of your own prejudices and privileges. Follow influencers and media outside your usual choice.
- In addition, expand your network. Make sure you really know the people in your target audience.
- Look beyond one identity.